stamp (plural stamps)
- An act of stamping the foot, paw or hoof.
- The horse gave two quick stamps and rose up on its hind legs.
- An indentation or imprint made by stamping.
- My passport has quite a collection of stamps.
- A device for stamping designs.
- She loved to make designs with her collection of stamps.
- A small piece of paper bearing a design on one side and adhesive on the other.
- These stamps are purely decorative.
- A postage stamp.
- I need one first-class stamp to send this letter.
- (act of stamping):
- (indentation or imprint made by stamping):
- (device for stamping designs):
- (paper used to indicate postage has been paid): postage stamp
5 letters in word "stamp": A M P S T.
Anagrams of stamp:
Words found within stamp: